Auto log in.

Jae P. Lupo jlupo "at" ansettspares.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 19:41:23 +0000

Dose anyone have a program that will keep an address book with usernames
and passwords stored for VNC connections.  I want to open one program and
click on different icons that represents the VNC computers on my network
and connect.  I don't want to remember IP addresses and passwords for 100
computers.  I can do with my Citrix connections but I can't get VNC to do
this.  If anyone has seen this out there please let me know.  Thanks.

Jae Lupo