Jerry Turnbow jwt "at" slme.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:56:53 +0000

Thanks, Jae.  There was a different wallpaper, so I set it back to the
Windows default - no change.

We noticed that originally, with the custom wallpaper, when the NT 4.0
station is trying to connect, the Win95 screen goes to blue, instead of
the custom screen.

	- JWT

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com] On Behalf Of Jae P. Lupo
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 11:17 AM
To: 'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'
Subject: RE: Loading Initial Screen then disconnects

Check the wallpaper that is on that computer.  I have been unable to
have a
screen come up because a user installed a large Bitmap wallpaper and it
had
to load it over a slow connection.  It would never load.  Also check if
you
have any screen savers running.  That will also cause this problem if a
large picture is being displayed at the time of connection.  I hope this

helps.

Jae Lupo