Jae P. Lupo jlupo "at" ansettspares.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:18:10 +0000

Check the wallpaper that is on that computer.  I have been unable to have a
screen come up because a user installed a large Bitmap wallpaper and it had
to load it over a slow connection.  It would never load.  Also check if you
have any screen savers running.  That will also cause this problem if a
large picture is being displayed at the time of connection.  I hope this
helps.

Jae Lupo