Jerry Turnbow jwt "at" slme.com
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:55:10 +0000

Hi, folks.

I'm a new user to the VNC mail list.  We've been using VNC for some time
to remotely administer PC's over our LAN and WAN connecting our
facilities, mostly with Win95, Win95b and NT 4.0 workstations.  Most
have had no problems at all, but I have one machine (a Win95 box) that
when I try to access it from my desktop (NT 4.0 Workstation), I get the
message "Please wait - loading initial screen", but no response.
Eventually the connection times out and disconnects.

I've pored over the mail archives for several hours but have been unable
to find a "fix" for this particular problem.  TCP/IP is running, and
there are no routers, VPN's, proxies, or other items between the two
systems.

Any ideas???

	- Jerry Turnbow
	  SLM Electronics