VNC with another port than 5900

Steve Palocz spalocz "at" tgtsolutions.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:20:02 +0000

Negative don't work. But if you enter 4294964426 it will give you port 3030.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of David Brodbeck
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 10:44 AM
To: 'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'
Subject: RE: VNC with another port than 5900

I think you have to put the number in manually in the registry, instead of
entering it into the configuration tool.  I've never tried, though.  I think
some people have also had success using very large numbers that "wrap
around" to negative values.