Win 98 setup?

Lee Douglas LeeDouglas "at" pellis.com
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:32:50 +0000

Luke,

Just a thought. If /all/ the machines are restricted to dial up modems and
the only Internet connection is thru AOL, you might well find it a lot
easier to set up pcAnyWhere. I suspect it is a lot easier to deal with on a
dial up situation that trying to use VNC. I'm not sure you can set up VNC
in your situation, but if you can, it wouldn't be easy (IMHO).

You can probably buy a recent version of pcAnyWhere for $20 or so (I paid
$18.00 for v 10.x the other day on e-bay).

HTH!