VNCServer Display Takeover

Levent Yildirmak (ENK) Levent.Yildirmak "at"
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 06:31:45 +0000

I have been using the Version 3.3.3r7 in Windows 2000 platform.
I have noticed that when a guest using VNC viewer set up a connection to VNC Server, Another guest who knows the connection password can takeover his display when the connection attempt occurs. This brings a security hole in a multi administrator environment.
Is there any way to prevent this to happen?
See also: