web page

Michael Ossmann michael.ossmann "at" alttech.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:29:25 +0000

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 08:51:02PM -0500, Louise Gerhart wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to change the default web page that is served through
> port 5800?
> I would like to add some parameters to that page.

There should be a directory with .vnc and .class files that was
installed with your VNC server.  Mine is in /usr/share/vnc/classes.
Edit index.vnc in this directory.

That's for Unix VNC anyway.  I don't know about Windows.

Alternative Technology, Inc.  http://www.alttech.com/