Password not set???

Richard Harris richard.harris "at"
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:28:07 +0000

> How well I know...yet I'm not sure how to remove the reference to the
> VNCServer service in startup. Ya know, when someone logs in, it tries
> to start the service, can't find the link. Know where that would be in
> the terminal server registry to remove it?

VNC does work under TS, but you can only view the server's console
screen..... not the clients. To be expected really. :-)

As for removing it, you can drop into CMD prompt and use winvnc -remove to
take the service out. The bit will probably be the service helper - that's under

Hope that helps!

Richard Harris
Environment IT, NCC
Ext 4509

"Service, price , quality: pick any two."
See also: