Réf. : RE: Hide icon task bar

Alex Angelopoulos alex "at" bittnet.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:07:49 +0000

Create this registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORL\WinVNC3]
"DisableTrayIcon"=dword:00000001
----- Original Message -----
From: <francois.pernice "at" dscom.com>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Monday/2002 January 28 15:34
Subject: Rif. : RE: Hide icon task bar

: I have searching first in this way but I don't find anything. Are you
sure
: ?
: Francois
:
:
:
:
: "Fisher, Dave" <david.m.fisher "at" eds.com>
: Envoyi par : owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
: 25/01/2002 19:13
: Veuillez ripondre ` vnc-list
:
:
:         Pour :  "'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'"
: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
:         cc :
:         Objet : RE: Hide icon task bar
:
:
: Search the mailing list, this is a common question.
: http://www.uk.research.att.com/search.html
:
: use: hide system tray icon
: