WinVNC server connecting automatically to clients over WAN Barry.Boyd "at"
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:20:22 +0000

NT Sever SP 6a.  running WinVNC sever as a service.  After installing Local
LAN user started complaining of  slow network response.  Using NetXray I saw
Remote clients connecting to the server  only clients that are connecting
are the ones with WinVnc.  I stop the VNC service on the server and the
connections dropped.  Any Ideas why this would be happening.
See also: