Password not set???

Alex Angelopoulos alex "at" bittnet.com
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:19:57 +0000

it's under EVERY user's Reg key.

Best thing to do would probably be to run a  Change User /install and
try uninstalling it so it gets removed from the default keys.

When you are logged on as a user, here's the key:

HKCU\Software\ORL

It is also under HKLM\software\ORL if you didn't get that cleaned out.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dylan McNeill" <DMcNeill "at" ohs.ogle.k12.il.us>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Monday/2002 January 28 13:42
Subject: RE: Password not set???

: How well I know...yet I'm not sure how to remove the reference to the
: VNCServer service in startup. Ya know, when someone logs in, it tries
: start the service, can't find the link.
: Know where that would be in the terminal server registry to remove it?
:
:
: -----------------
: J.Dylan McNeill