Java VNC gets browser connection refused

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie "at" outstep.com
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 07:44:17 +0000

Hello,

I have recently been running Java VNC on my Linux Mandrake 8.1 Apache
web server and everyting was working just fine, but....

Just today, I have set up an Eigerstein LRP firewall and have found
that I now get an error message when I connect to my Java VNC test
page.

"java.net.ConnectionException: Connection refused"

Do you have any ideas as to what is going on and how I can fix this
problem?

Best Regards,
Lonnie

--