Sending ALT-TAB (was Re: how do I get VNC to recognize Alt-Tab?)

Alex Angelopoulos alex "at" bittnet.com
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:48:39 +0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Illtud Daniel" <illtud.daniel "at" llgc.org.uk>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Friday/2002 January 25 12:03
Subject: Sending ALT-TAB (was Re: how do I get VNC to recognize
Alt-Tab?)
(SNIP)

: Is ` above TAB on all keyboards (not dvorak, I guess)? I could
: submit a patch for the functionality, but could only test it on
: the *nix vncviewer - I haven't compilers for other platforms.

(SNIP)

I believe that has been officially "embraced and not extended".

On a Microsoft Natural Keyboard it appears above tab also, as well as 3
of my other PC keyboards.