vnc-list-digest V1 #1423

Alex Angelopoulos alex "at" bittnet.com
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:22:14 +0000

I say a news server.  Makes community continuity much better....allows
for such traditions of Usenet as 3-year wandering threads, gratuitous
crossposting and multiposting...spammage...

Never mind, I think I just talked myself back out of it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Harris" <richard.harris "at" nottscc.gov.uk>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Friday/2002 January 25 06:22
Subject: Re: vnc-list-digest V1 #1423

: > I was thinking how nice it would be if the digest could be
distributed
: > in HTML format, with hyperlinks for navigation
:
: Is this a wind-up? HTML is the work of the devil :-) Plain text only
please!!!
:
: Later,
: Richard
:
: Richard Harris
: Environment IT, NCC
: Ext 4509
:
: "Service, price , quality: pick any two."