The right mouse button problem

Shing-Fat Fred Ma fma "at" doe.carleton.ca
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:32:28 +0000

Hello,

I searched the mailing list archive and found that the right
mouse button has always been a problem with VNC i.e. it
doesn't get sent.  It gets sent OK if I hold down any of the
keys "Shift", "Control", or "Alt", but not by itself.  On the very
odd occassion, it gets sent when I right click on stuff for
netscape messenger (running on solaris, being accessed
from WinME).  Has a hack-around ever been hacked out?
Right mouse clicks are ubiquitous....well, I guess everyone
knows.

Fred

Fred Ma
Department of Electronics