Java Option Definitions

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie "at"
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 01:48:20 +0000

Hello All,

could someone please tell me where I can read some information on the
Java Options for VNC and in particular on these:

 <param name="CopyRect" value="Fast">
 <param name="Raw pixel drawing" value="Reliable">

I am trying to find a was to speed up the screen updates on the
client machines and also the colors seem to be off even though I am
running only 16 bit resolution from my Linux box.

Any ideas on way to speed up the screen updtes and enhance the colors
would be greatly appreciated.

 Lonnie Cumberland
 OutStep Technologies Incorporated
 (313) 832-7366