Java Option Definitions

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie "at" outstep.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 01:48:20 +0000

Hello All,

could someone please tell me where I can read some information on the
Java Options for VNC and in particular on these:

 <param name="CopyRect" value="Fast">
 <param name="Raw pixel drawing" value="Reliable">

I am trying to find a was to speed up the screen updates on the
client machines and also the colors seem to be off even though I am
running only 16 bit resolution from my Linux box.

Any ideas on way to speed up the screen updtes and enhance the colors
would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Lonnie

--