DOS VNC

Michael Milette tng "at" cyberus.ca
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 17:11:27 +0000

Hi there,

Check out PCREMOTE by PC Magazine. It was first published (as far as I
know) on January 16th, 1990 and can be found on the web by searching for
V9N01.ZIP.

The only drawback is that it only works over a COM port. If you can work
this into your system, this might just be what you have been looking for.

On the plus side, it is free. Hope this helps...

                                 Michael