Shift Key problems with VNC

brian man diligent_ly "at"
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:21:08 +0000

I'm using a certain application which requires me to
press the right shift key four times in order to bring
up the management console.
However when I attempt to do this remotely through VNC
nothing happens. It appears as if VNC recognises the
first press down on the shift key and ignores
everything after that. Has anybody experienced
something similar ?
Even better if somebody knows of a workaround to this
it would be a lifesaver as I've been banging my head
off a wall with this one.....

Do You Yahoo!?
See also: