SUMMARY - starting the vncserver - found a perl book!!

Illtud Daniel illtud.daniel "at"
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:03:54 +0000

Bobby Ramirez wrote:
> i just added /usr/openwin/bin to my path, and the system
> function could then find the xauth command.

Ooops, didn't see this follow-up. Glad you got it working,
ignore my post!

Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel "at"
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru                  National Library of Wales
Yn siarad drosof fy hun, nid LlGC   -  Speaking personally, not for NLW
See also: