SUMMARY - starting the vncserver - found a perl book!!

Illtud Daniel illtud.daniel "at" llgc.org.uk
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:03:54 +0000

Bobby Ramirez wrote:

> i just added /usr/openwin/bin to my path, and the system
> function could then find the xauth command.

Ooops, didn't see this follow-up. Glad you got it working,
ignore my post!

--
Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel "at" llgc.org.uk
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst