Using VNC with Keyview

brian man diligent_ly "at" yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:30:34 +0000

Hi,

I have just purchased a cybex keyview system. They
recommend that I use PC Anywhere which comes installed
with the system. However, I don't want to use this for
obvious reasons.
I have installed VNC on the system (I have tried
version 3.3.3r7 and r9). My problem stems from the
fact that the keyview system requires the user to hit
the right space key four times in order for it to
bring up the control module. However, VNC doesn't seem
to recognise four hits on the space key and doesn't
respond. Has anybody seen this before or possibly have
a workaround for this ?

(http://www.betasoluzioni.com/users/atm/higheng.html)