What about WAP

Illtud Daniel illtud.daniel "at" llgc.org.uk
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:11:26 +0000

Peter Ball wrote:
> No I'm (probably) not completely crazy I don't want to run vnc on
> my mobile with 4 lines of 15 characters and phone keypad at 9600.

Phew. The PalmVNC's crazy enough.

> However does anyone know anything like vnc server which will offer
> up a dos and/or linux command line to wap client ?

Freshmeat is your friend:

*nix only, though.

Let me know if it works - it's SSL'd, so it should be secure
enough to use across the 'net.

Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel "at" llgc.org.uk
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru                  National Library of Wales
Yn siarad drosof fy hun, nid LlGC   -  Speaking personally, not for NLW