What about WAP

Illtud Daniel illtud.daniel "at" llgc.org.uk
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:11:26 +0000

Peter Ball wrote:

> No I'm (probably) not completely crazy I don't want to run vnc on
> my mobile with 4 lines of 15 characters and phone keypad at 9600.

Phew. The PalmVNC's crazy enough.

> However does anyone know anything like vnc server which will offer
> up a dos and/or linux command line to wap client ?

Freshmeat is your friend:

http://www.exolution.de/wapsh/index.html

*nix only, though.

Let me know if it works - it's SSL'd, so it should be secure
enough to use across the 'net.

--
Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel "at" llgc.org.uk
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst