AuthHost Question

Dan Laden DLaden "at"
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 23:28:29 +0000

I was looking for a way to leverage the Authhost and QuerySettings properties
to have a window pop up whenever someone connects to the machine.  I wanted
something more invasive than the system tray icon from going from a white
background to a black background.  I would like the user to have an
opportunity to cancel the connect but I would like the connection to succeed
if no one is availabe to authority it.  It seems the timeout answer is to
reject the connection.  Is there a way to have the timeout answer to accept
the connection?

See also: