many connections modifications

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie "at" outstep.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:50:27 +0000

Hello Sharma,

Actually I was talking about Xvnc when I run it as a daemon in my
xinetd.

I seem to remember that someone wanted to be able to make somewhere
around 500 - 1000 connections and there was the question of how Xvnc
could handle the ports as the usual setting was to put it on port
5900.

Cheers,
Lonnie

-