Updated. Was Re: Success was Re: VNC Server setup on Linux

David Colliver david.colliver "at" revilloc.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:26:44 +0000

The page has now been updated with the gdmconfig and more importantly, some
debugging information. If anyone has any more information, or can find
problems with the document, please let me know.

The file is at

http://www.sourcecodecorner.com/articles/vnc/linux.asp

Regards.
Dave Colliver.
~~
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Collectible dolls from http://www.collectorsdolls.com
Web design? Web hosting? http://www.revilloc.com is the answer.
Tips, tricks and articles for programmers of all languages on
http://www.sourcecodecorner.com
Planning a wedding? http://www.bmcweddings.com
Advertise your car for free on http://www.drivingseat.com