Draft 3 of the RFB 4.0 protocol

Michael Ossmann michael.ossmann "at" alttech.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:19:13 +0000

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 09:57:02AM -0500, Alex Angelopoulos wrote:

> Regrettably, as someone whose skills lie in the area of IT support, my
> contributions will be limited to Monday-morning quarterbacking (and
> probably answering Win32 VNC questions while people are away from this
> list mulling the draft).  Let me know if anyone needs dry-cleaning
> picked up while I'm at it.

LOL.  Seriously, though, discussing the future of the protocol does not
require any magical technical expertise.  Whether your interest lies in
security, efficiency, or new features like audio support, printer
mapping, or drive mapping; if you have any interest in the future of
VNC's FRB protocol, please join us.

Alternative Technology, Inc.  http://www.alttech.com/