Solaris-2-Solaris problem

Shing-Fat Fred Ma fma "at" doe.carleton.ca
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 00:38:14 +0000

I encountered the same problem with TightVNC
while troubleshooting an error message about missing
~/.vnc directory.  Got around the problem with the hack
http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/17280/2001/12/0/7390815/
I don't know the purpose of the exit clause that I
commented out, but I haven't run into any nasty side effects
yet.  If anyone more knowledgeable about it could comment
or clarify, how about posting?

Fred
Fred Ma
Department of Electronics