Lets bundle forces

Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:50:47 +0000

>-looks good....,perhaps also a good base.

 I gone use the libVNCServer for further
testing,  if it compiles on win32

Just for entertainment's sake, a couple of months back I was looking at
libvncserver for my own purposes.  When I wrote the author, he indicated
that previous versions worked on win32, and that he would be modifying the
current *nix version to work on Win32.

I didn't try compiling it on win32, however the *nix version of the test
software with libvncserver compiled and ran OK on cygwin.

So, it probably work natively on win32 by now...