Lets bundle forces

Michael Ossmann michael.ossmann "at" alttech.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:52:30 +0000

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 12:34:13PM +1100, Andrew van der Stock wrote:

> Although I have a derivative on sourceforge called "SecureVNC", think of
> this as proto-"VNC 4.0". I am not interested long term in being a VNC
> author / maintainer - my focus has always been security.

Your focus on security and on improving the protocol for all is exactly
why I would like to see more people support your project.  If you would
start a new RFB discussion list or simply promote your existing list as
a discussion of the future of RFB, I think the community would benefit
greatly.  I think what you are already doing is fantastic, but it would
be nice if we could improve the visibility of your project and get more
people involved in the protocol discussion.

Alternative Technology, Inc.  http://www.alttech.com/