RFB Protocol

Illtud Daniel illtud.daniel "at" llgc.org.uk
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:17:25 +0000

> I work on the win32 platform, and is my preferred development environment.
> I also have a NetBSD/alpha box, a RH 7.2 box, and a Palm m100.

:)  Sorry, I jumped the gun a bit. Don't mind me.

Glad to see another attempt at focussing the diverse VNC developments,
I've posted on the subject a couple of times in the past, but
unfortunately, I'm not a programmer (well, I'm not *that* sort
of programmer...), but if a savanna/sourceforge project gets underway,
I'm sure I could rustle up some financial encouragement of some
features that my institution would find useful.

Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel "at" llgc.org.uk
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru                  National Library of Wales
Yn siarad drosof fy hun, nid LlGC   -  Speaking personally, not for NLW