disabled wallpaper feature

Dave Warren maillist "at" devilsplayground.net
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 06:52:32 +0000

> i think what you described fits exactly with what we want to do.... it
> simply monitoring effective use of equipment for the benefit of the
> company...

Just be aware that should you happen to learn something confidential, or
fire an employee this way, your a** may well be owned by said employee in a
wrongful dismissal suit...

--
The nice thing about standards, there is enough for everyone to have their own.