How do I know if I have it?

barnowl@uronramp.net barnowl "at" uronramp.net
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:28:36 +0000

First and for most IF some one has installed it on your pc, then you ALREADY have been 'hacked'. If you think you have been hacked pull it of the net when you are not actively in fornt of it, if you can not take it off liine till you can confirm the ingerity of the box. What Os is it? what amkes you think it was hacked?