Solaris DISPLAY :0 on a PC running VNCviewer ?

Harty, Brook brook.harty "at"
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:25:47 +0000

The only way to export the main display on unix boxes is with x0rfbserver.

One draw back, it doesnt compile under solaris. And nobody has a pkg around.
I just put suse linux on my sun box, it came with x0rfbserver compiled,
works great.

Hope that helps.

-Brook Harty

-----Original Message-----
From: Leite, Keith [mailto:Keith.Leite "at" GDC4S.Com]
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 9:38 AM
To: Vnc-List (E-mail)
Subject: Solaris DISPLAY :0 on a PC running VNCviewer ?

	Greetings to the group ....

	I have seen a couple of items on this topic and was wondering is
this possible to do ????

	I have a application that runs in and would like to display the
window onto my PC .... How
	can I achieve this ....

	Do I have to set the DISPLAY of the workstation running SOLARIS to

	Not sure ....

	ThanX for any suggestions ....

	Keith ...
See also: