RFB Protocol

Alex Angelopoulos alex "at" bittnet.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:09:27 +0000

The SecureVNC notes at SourceForge mention targeting both Win32 and POSIX systems..

In any case, the protocol issues are platform-independent - or should be ;).

----- Original Message -----
From: "Illtud Daniel" <illtud.daniel "at" llgc.org.uk>
To: <vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com>
Sent: Monday/2002 January 14 11:30
Subject: Re: RFB Protocol

: Andrew van der Stock wrote:
: >
: > I've been working for some time on VNC 4.0 (or something). The documentation
: > for this is at:
: >
: > http://www.evilsecurity.com/vnc/
:
: ...which mentions Visual Studio .NET - so would I be right in
: assuming that this won't be x-platform?
:
: --
: Illtud Daniel                                 illtud.daniel "at" llgc.org.uk
: Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst
: Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru                  National Library of Wales
: Yn siarad drosof fy hun, nid LlGC   -  Speaking personally, not for NLW