Properties box

Andrew Cornish Andrewc "at" orion-group.co.uk
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:42:49 +0000

Hello
I wonder if you can help me, I have install VNC on a number of PC's in my
workplace but I'm having problem with one of the pc's, the Properties box
keep coming
every time I restart the machine and goes when I enter the password and seem
to work.
does any one no how I can stop the properties box coming up.

Regards

Andrew Cornish
Andrewc "at" andrewsphoneinfo.co.uk

CONFIDENTIAL
The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential.
It is intended only for the named addressee(s).

If you are not the named
addressee please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, copy or
distribute the contents to any other person other than the intended
addressee(s)."