disabled wallpaper feature

chenks@tiscali.co.uk chenks "at" tiscali.co.uk
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:29:41 +0000

What information would u like to know....

We have included VNC within all the windows 2000 desktops within the company
as a remote admin tool. As part of the acceptable use policy within the
company the users know what they can and can't do on the company PCs. The
icon is running in the task-bar so they know that the PCs can be monitored
or connected to as and when required.

We are wanting to use this combined with the proxy logs to enforce
acceptable use of company resources.

I see you have questioned where i sent the email from. Well obviously I am
not subscribed to the VNC mailing using my corporate email account that is
why I sent it from my home account.

However, if you wish to contact me using my corporate account then feel free
to email me on sgray "at" omneuk.com.

All I am asking is how to enable a feature of the software that was a
default option in previous versions. Nothing too sinister in that