RFB Protocol

Jonathan Morton chromi "at" cyberspace.org
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 15:31:40 +0000

>Ahm, can we change it?, I mean it's not SUCH a big change and I'm sure that
>all of us will support it. And we can always maintain backward

How?  Think about all the massive set of software already using the old system.

Don't answer that.  I've already thought of a way that does this
along with a whole bundle of other stuff.  Documenting and
implementing it would be a royal pain, however, which I don't have
timme for.  :(

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
website:  http://www.chromatix.uklinux.net/vnc/
geekcode: GCS$/E dpu(!) s:- a20 C+++ UL++ P L+++ E W+ N- o? K? w--- O-- M++$
           V? PS PE- Y+ PGP++ t- 5- X- R !tv b++ DI+++ D G e+ h+ r++ y+(*)