multi-monitor support

M.P. Cardle mpc33 "at" hermes.cam.ac.uk
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 15:08:47 +0000

Hi,

I'm running a VNC server under win2k on a multimonitor system which is
pretty tricky. Since I can only access one display via VNC when a window
pops up on my other display I cannot get to it.

If I could at least blindly drag my mouse across to the other monitor and
drag the window to my active display, than that would be helpful. VNC
doesn't seem to allow me to do that since mouse capture stops once you're
beyond the VNC window.

Does/Will VNC support Windows 2000 multi-monitor features? Are there any
tricks/tips that could help here?

Cheers

Marc