AuthHosts with HTTP access to VNC Server pierre.marchand "at"
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:36:04 +0000

I am configuring access to VNC server with AuthHosts and null password so
that I don't have to enter the password each time I connect to the server.

AuthHosts is like "-:"

When I connect to the VNC server with the VNC viewer, it works fine: I
connect without password prompt. I am rejected if the IP address is

When I connect with Internet explorer, I allways receive the first page
prompting me the password even though the IP address is

Is it possible to avoid this?

Thank you for helping me.
See also: