Gray screen appearing when I connect to a Linux machine ...

Leite, Keith Keith.Leite "at" GDC4S.Com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:28:21 +0000

	All set ... I just recopied the vncserver file over
	again ... something must have gotten corrupted ...

	Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Leite, Keith
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 1:08 PM
To: 'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'
Subject: Gray screen appearing when I connect to a Linux machine ...

	Guys ...

	Sorry about this message but I already configured
	my ~./vnc/xstartup file and chmod u+x.

	Here is what my file looks like:

	#!/bin/sh
	xrdb $HOME/.Xresources
	gnome-session

	This was ALL working ... can't understand why it is not
	working now ...

	When I run vncviewer from my PC I get a window to log
	in and once that is completed I get a screen that appears
	"gray" with an "X" as I move my mouse ...

	Any suggestions ??? I know I loaded JAVA on my linux
	box yesterday not sure if that did anything.

	Any suggestions would be appreciated ...

	TNX Keith ...