Gray screen appearing when I connect to a Linux machine ...

Leite, Keith Keith.Leite "at" GDC4S.Com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:10:27 +0000

	Guys ...

	Sorry about this message but I already configured
	my ~./vnc/xstartup file and chmod u+x.

	Here is what my file looks like:

	xrdb $HOME/.Xresources

	This was ALL working ... can't understand why it is not
	working now ...

	When I run vncviewer from my PC I get a window to log
	in and once that is completed I get a screen that appears
	"gray" with an "X" as I move my mouse ...

	Any suggestions ??? I know I loaded JAVA on my linux
	box yesterday not sure if that did anything.

	Any suggestions would be appreciated ...

	TNX Keith ...
See also: