problem viewing a unix desktop through Netscape

Peter G. Petropoulos peterp "at" ouzo.njit.edu
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:38:40 +0000

I am running the ATT vnc_alpha_osf1_3.2 server on a DEC unix box.
I can view win98 and linux desktops through its web browser (Netscape
Communicator 4.74).
However, when I try to view _its_ desktop through the browsers of those
other boxes (win98 and linux) I get a File Not Found in the respective
browser windows. All this within our local net here at school.

Any ideas ?

Best regards,
Peter