VNC will not go to full scree

Shing-Fat (Fred) Ma fma "at" doe.carleton.ca
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:42:56 +0000

Is it possible that you're being limited by the desktop size
as defined by the server?  I VNC in from laptop viewer to
solaris server.  When I start the server on solaris, I specify

     -geometry 1400x1050

if I want my desktop to fill the whole screen when I put the
viewer in fullscreen mode.

Fred
Fred Ma
Department of Electronics