Question

Costa_Rica HelpDesk Costa_Rica HelpDesk "at" COLPAL.COM
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 02:18:00 +0000

you're right, but the problem is the winvnc server doesn't start up and i can't
connect  with vnc viewer.

"Alex Angelopoulos" <alex "at" bittnet.com>@uk.research.att.com on 01/09/2002
11:42:19 AM

Please respond to vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com

Sent by:  owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com