Newbie Problem

Todd Seeleman seeleman "at" gse.upenn.edu
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 20:55:36 +0000

Greetings,

	I'd like to run both VNC and Terminal Services on a WIN2K Server but I find
that connecting via VNC gives me a new screen rather than the server's
console screen I'm seeking.  If I disable terminal services I then get the
console screen.  I need to work with some open apps on the console screen
but I'd also like to be able to use terminal services some of the time.  Any
ideas?

Todd Seeleman