Borland's Kylix over VNC

Greg Breland gregory "at" netdoor.com
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 18:23:29 +0000

I think borland has some problems with their widget set.  This is just a
theory based on the fact that any program written with delphi also has
this same problem.

I write code for a program called SalesLogix that was written in Delphi
4 & 5.  The program run fine when you are physically in front of the
machine.  However, when I am remote with either VNC or PcAnywhere, the
program tends to crash a LOT.

This is on Windows, so this may be completely unrelated, but I thought I
would share that with you.  Maybe there is a known problem with borland
programs and remote software.

Greg Breland