Send Keystrokes with VNC

Michael Ossmann michael.ossmann "at" alttech.com
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 18:11:31 +0000

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 12:33:08PM -0500, Thompson, Dale W. wrote:
> Check out AutoIt at http://www.hiddensoft.com/AutoIt/index.html for a
> program that would make this task almost trivial to set up. And it's free.

Excellent!  I've been looking for something like this on Windows.  In
answer to the original question, you could also use rfbplaymacro
(available on freshmeat) if you have a Unix box to run it on.  I've been
using it to script VNC sessions for bandwidth testing and have had
success.

Alternative Technology, Inc.  http://www.alttech.com/