Send Keystrokes with VNC

Floyd Russell floyd "at" neospire.net
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 15:37:00 +0000

Ok, so yet again I will ask this question. Does anyone have an example
of how to send a series of keystrokes to a VNC server, including the
login/logout
process? I need to be able to write a script that logs into a server running
VNC, sends return, and quits. The last time I sent a message like this I got
lot of "use such and such program it sits on the server and waits for dialog
boxes and does stuff accordingly". The problem is that this server is a
WinNT 4.0 Server,
that remains locked whenever there is not a human working on it. This
particular
error message pops up over the Workstation Locked message. If anyone has
some simple
example they could throw my way it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Floyd R.