Unix, HPOV, VNCServer and the Right Click.

Liam burke lburke "at" lancomms.ie
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 14:47:04 +0000

Hi Guys,
Has anyone overcome the problem of the right click in HPOV?
I have searched the archives, but not found any problem fixes.
Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks and much appreciated,
Liam Burke

the system manager.

presence of computer viruses.

For more information contact postmaster "at" lancomms.ie

phone + 353 1 4093000

fax + 353 1 4093001