building on ix86 darwin: "#error architecture not supported"

Kort, Eric Eric.Kort "at" vai.org
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 13:49:33 +0000

(I don't think this went through the first time I tried...I apologize if
this is a repeat!)a

I have darwin installed on an intel x86 machine, including xfree86.  Now
I am trying to build Xvnc.  I had to create a symlink so that make could
find cpp, but then the build seemed to go ok.  But no binary resulted.
Looking back through the build messages, I see a lot of errors like
this:

../../config/makedepend/makedepend: warning:  imake.c: 7: #error
architecture not supported
../../config/makedepend/makedepend: warning:  include.c: 34: #error
architecture not supported

Can someone point me off in the right direction for resolving this?

Thanks,
Eric